A protostar is the first step in a stellar evolution…or…the birth of a star.
I’m over the moon to share with you a giveaway that was made possible because of the generosity of the following companies — InkSlinger PR, Starling Magic, Whit & Ware, Timid Monster, Mae I Design — who immediately jumped at the chance to be part of this. It’s another example of the collaborative and generous spirit of our community. I guess at this point I shouldn’t be surprised anymore by that spirit and generosity, but I am. I am awed.
This prize package was designed to help new, rising and established authors on their path to stardom.
Without further ado…
The Protostar Giveaway
- Gorgeous, 5-tab Writerly web site donated by Starling Magic
- 15-minute fab photo session for publicity headshots/book sleeve donated by Regina Wamba of Mae I Design
- 60-second animated Book Trailer donated by Timid Monster
- Premiere Book Cover Design Package donated by Whit & Ware
- One-week book tour donated by InkSlinger PR
- VIP Pass to utopYA 2015 donated by utopYA
- Accommodations to utopYA 2015 donated by utopYA
———> The total estimated value of this prize package is $4,000!!! <———-
Imagine not having to hustle for these items during your next book’s launch!
Imagine working with some of the BEST talent in the industry to create your brand, your marketing and your dream!
So, “Where do I sign up,” you ask?
The Protostar Giveaway winner will be decided through a random drawing of those who ATTEND utopYA 2014. You must be registered and present to win The Protostar Giveaway. The drawing will be held on DAY ONE of utopYA 2014 at the Friday opening ceremonies. That way, if you’d like to book your photo shoot with Regina of Mae I Design, you’ll have the opportunity over the weekend.
If you haven’t bought your ticket to #utopYA2014 do it NOW:
*** Each of these prizes has an expiration date attached to it. Each company involved will go over with the winner the terms of their prize upon announcement of the winner. ***